Logic - Black SpiderMan ft. Damian Lemar Hudson




"Spider-Man should be Black. James Bond should be gay if he wants. If we want to make a gay James Bond, fuck it. Why not? It’s 2017, why not? Who gives a shit?

Accept diversity. That’s what I always say. People will say things like, “I don’t see black. I don't’ see white.” But you should see color, ‘cause I think color is beautiful. And those are the things that make us different. But it’s the things that make us different that should not separate us.

My point of what I’m saying on this song, it’s the fight against stereotypes.

I’m used a nerdy white dude from New York City who plays Spider-Man cause that’s how Stan Lee created him but I’m just saying the Internet should not explode when it’s suggested that Donald Glover should play Spider-Man. That’s fucked up and it shouldn’t happen." Logic

Comments