Hopsin's latest album 'Knock Madness'




Los Angeles rapper Hopsin is one of the most outspoken and realest rapper out there. His latest album 'Knock Madness' was meant to be released on November 26 but Hopsin already uploaded all the tracks from the album on his YouTube account. 'Knock Madness' was made available as a Digital Copy on iTunes and as a Hard Copy CD with 3D Cover on Funk Volume's website.


Hopsin recently said that 'Knock Madness' will be his last recorded album for a while, as he plans to take a break after going on tour.


"When I take a break, I am still going to be making music, I am not going to be out publicly promoting shit, I am just going to be in my own house, doing whatever the fuck I want to do. Finding myself as a person."

'Knock Madness' contains 18 tracks that will have you playing this album all day on repeat. A mixture between heavy and raw tracks such as 'Hop is Back' 'Lunchtime Cypher' 'Hip-Hop Sinister' or 'Rip Your Heart Out' where Hopsin displays his rapping skills. As I was saying, these raw tracks are accompanied by some emotional tracks such as 'What’s My Purpose?' or 'Tears To Snow', tracks that will definitely be appreciated by Hop's fans.

'Caught In The Rain', the last track on 'Knock Madness' is a farewell letter from Hopsin to his fans. Here's what Hopsin had to say about his farewell track.

"I talk about how I am soul searching and I need to find myself. I don’t know my purposes. It’s just me saying I am going to bury Hopsin, like the album cover. The album cover is Marcus burying Hopsin. I am laying there as Hopsin’s getting dirt thrown on me as I am tied up. It’s actually Marcus, which is the personal me, just standing there over the grave and burying myself. He’s done after that. Knock Madness is done. Hopsin is gone."

Listen to 'Knock Madness' and purchase the album on iTunes.

Comments