Token the "Young Rap God"

Today, my man Shawn Patel of Producers United presented me Ben Goldberg, known better by his stage name, Token, a 15 year old artist from Boston, MA. A newly entering high school freshman, Token began writing at the tender age of 7.

Token jumped on Eminem’s “Rap God” to deliver his own version. In it, Token calls himself the “Young Rap God”. Although it doesn’t have the same length of Eminem’s original “Rap God”, many have already called it “The best Rap God remix they’ve heard by far”. 

Eminem is a very big influence to Token. Other influences include: Hopsin, Passionate MC, Los, and Wax. Token really impresses me with his fast flow and clever lyrics and he's only 15!


"Man I sound like a jerk, you don't wanna hear me bragging bout talent you wanna hear me bragging bout money like everyone now does word?"
You must check out Token on Twitter, Facebook and SoundCloud!

Comments