Find No Enemy

"We complain about racism and elevate clowns,
With their trousers down, swinging their dicks round,
Maybe that is not quite literal
But everything they do is just as stereotypical,
To my real fans I feel your pain
And I get the messages but don't complain
That we ain't got more fame for paying our part,
They can keep the charts all I want is your hearts,
They can keep the charts all I want is your hearts,
They can keep the charts all I want is your hearts,
Call it black radio don't make laugh,
So is black music all about tits and arse,
You don't represent nothing, you're just pretending,
When was the last time you ever played Hendrix
Or Miles Davis or John Coltrane,
Or Ella Fitzgerald or Billie Holiday,
We can call it urban to me that's cool,
If urban means street that means jazz to
And rock for that matter, Go ask Mick Jagger
Or Jimmy Page what they were listening to, the blues,
Not discrediting love Zeppelin too
Just giving credit where credit is due"


Comments